The Mobile Studio Comes To You
Though there is no brick-and-mortar studio (yet!), there is no reason to bear Los Angeles traffic-
Milda Bublys will conveniently come to your home or office to instruct!
Ready to Sign Up for Private Lessons? Great!
Please be sure to read below on rates, and then reach out to Milda by first filling out the required form here.
***Only students who have filled out the form will be replied to.***
Private tutoring Price List
Discounted Package rate
￼1 pack 2 hours $98
2 pack 4 hours $189
3 pack 6 hours $284
4 pack 8 hours $379
5 pack 10 hours $469
6 pack 12 hours $549
* Rates only reflect actual tutoring time. Each session will require an additional travel fee, of $25 and up, assessed at the time of registration. Travel fee is based on mileage, distance, parking, tolls, etc.
**Rates do not include the additional purchase of student's supplies for each lesson. For the first lesson, some materials may be provided along with a suggested materials list. Student is responsible for purchase of all materials.
All Ages & Levels of Experience Welcome
One-on-one tailored classes with instructor Milda Bublys in the areas of sewing, illustration, or portfolio preparation.
Are you looking to perfect your sketches for an upcoming portfolio review?
Do you want to brush up on Photoshop and Illustrator skills for your job or project?
Perhaps sew your own prom dress with a little bit of guidance?
Learning how to retouch photos for your clothing collection catalogue?
Materials List will be provided to you after scheduling your first session and a brief phone consult.
By Purchasing this program, you are agreeing to the following terms of the Stitch N' Style Studio Policy:
- 2 hour session minimum required.
- Mandatory Travel Surcharges at $25 per session and up will be added to the quoted rates per trip- depending on distance. Milda caters to Los Angeles.
- You must register for any class 24 hours in advance and be payed in full before class starts.
- Any mutually agreed upon meetings are subject to a 24 hour cancellation policy. Client will be billed for time in the event of missing, canceling, or not attending a scheduled meeting. No additional time is given for tardiness.